Wednesday 4 May 2016

Thanks For The Invitation.

Many thanks Adrian for the invitation to contribute to the Strumble Blog.  To those of you who don't know me I am Ken Barnett and I live in Goodwick. I have been sea watching for quite some time and have been a regular poster on Whales in Wales for the Sea Trust which some of you may also follow. My interest is primarily photography and conservation and when out and about will endeavour to capture most things in nature that move if I can get close enough. Adrian has given me a geographical limit so if by chance I get any bird life in that area it will appear here. To start with here's a couple of shots of one of a pair of Shell Ducks that passed Strumbe this morning, a composite of a Fulmar flying by the lookout, a Great Skua passing, our resident Rock Pippit and a Pied wagtail on Goodwick Beach.